how to use ACH in ECommerce?

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 06:27

how to use ACH in ECommerce?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Jun-2012 00:00

Hello Team,

We have a custom payment method, in which we are using more than 70 gateways in that. This payment method only work for Credit Card payment process, we want to use this also with ACH where we want to pass the bank information instead of Credit Card and make payment for the product. But we are unable to pass the bank information in checkout steps. How we will pass the all bank information to the payment steps with continue button.

Please provide us a demo or please send us sample code snippet. We are waiting for your response. Please send us ASAP.

Thanks and Regards
Pawan Kumar
MCL | Noida

Hey Pawan,

There are several blogposts describing what you need.
First is the Ecommerce Payment Provider Model by Teresa Miller. And secondly Steve Miller's pre-purchasing processing hook.

The first one helps you define a custom payment provider, the second will allow you to extend (and thus include the banking information) the default providers.

Jochem

Hello Jochem,
Thank you for your response.
I have tried with your given link but we are not able find the real process to pass the bank information to the payment processor. Please provide me a sample code for that.

Thanks and Regards
Pawan Kumar
MCL | Noida

Hey Pawan,

You're talking about having a 'custom payment method' which only works for credit card processing and extending that 'custom payment method' to allow bank account processing...

There's no way I or anybody else can help you 'extend' a 3rd party payment method unless you tell us which one you're using, and then still it's a 3rd party method.

The blog-post by Teresa describes how you can 'hook-up' Sitefinity to any 3rd party method, once there you're basically on your own (and in hands of the 3rd party API). 

Achworks for instance provides an API guide and HTML form examples on how to implement ACH (creditcard or check) payments on their respective website...

Jochem

Hi Jochem,
Thanks you for your response.
I have own API assembly for the payment (both Credit Card and eCheck) . I want to use that API in Sitefinity ECommerce for the payment. I have added credit card payment process but problem coming with us for taking the bank information from the customer in payment process and pass all information in checkout process. I am able to take credit card all infomation from the user but i could not find how to take all bank infomation from the user and pass it to checkout process so please help us.

Thanks and Regards
Pawan Kumar
MCL | Noida

This thread is closed