How to use ACH payment process in Sitefinity ECommerce?

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 08:05

How to use ACH payment process in Sitefinity ECommerce?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Jun-2012 00:00

Hello Telerik Sitefinity Team

I have own API assembly for the payment (both Credit Card and eCheck) in which we are using more than 70 gateways in that . I want to use that API in Sitefinity ECommerce for the payment. I have added credit card payment process but problem coming with us for taking the bank information from the users in payment process and pass all the bank information in checkout process. I am able to take credit card all infomation from the user but we could not find how to take all bank infomation from the user and pass it to checkout process.
Please provide us a sample demo or please send us sample code snippet. We are waiting for your response. Please send us ASAP.

Thanks and Regards
Pawan Kumar
MCL | Noida

You've double-posted this, Jochem gave a good answer :)
http://www.sitefinity.com/devnet/forums/sitefinity/bugs-issues/how-to-use-ach-in-ecommerce.aspx

If you want help from telerik ASAP you need to put in a ticket as that guarantees 24hour response time...forums are hit and miss to get a response.

Hello Steve,

Thank you for your response.
Yes I got a response from Mr. Jochem, but we are facing problem to take bank infomation and pass it into payment processor for checkout the product. We have tried it many times with different process. There is no option to save bank information like acoountNo, RoutingNo, BankName etc in order manager.
Thank you.

Thanks and Regards
Pawan Kumar
MCL | Noida

This thread is closed