Unable publish page in Sitefinity 5 running on Windows Azure

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 07:39

Unable publish page in Sitefinity 5 running on Windows Azure, Return code: 0

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Jun-2012 00:00

I am stuck on a problem where I can't publish a page in Sitefinity 5, I keep getting an alert saying "Return code: 0", get this on Save as Draft as well. The alert only shows up in Google Chrome, when I run it in IE and try to publish, it just sits there with a never ending loading gif. I am able to save page templates and perform other actions in the administration console but I just can't publish a page. 

This is on a new project I created and published it to Windows Azure using the instructions found here: http://www.sitefinity.com/documentation/documentationarticles/installation-and-administration-guide/deployment/deploying-sitefinity-projects-to-windows-azure/ 

Thoughts? I would appreciate any guidance on what might be wrong. 

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Aug-2012 00:00

Did you by any chance change one of the developer names to start with a number?

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Sep-2012 00:00

I am having the same issue. Did you resolve the issue? If yes, can you tell me what you did to resolve this?

Please advice

Thanks,

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Oct-2012 00:00

Once the project is deployed to Azure and you receive return code 0 when you try to publish a page or content item below is the solution:

Go to
Administration->Settings->Advanced->Workflow and check the checkbox "Use the external endpoint on windows Azure".

Once you check it, you publishing should work now.

Hope this helps.
Thanks

This thread is closed