Group pages / redirect pages

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 15:47

Group pages / redirect pages

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Jul-2012 00:00

Hi

I have 2 examples of group pages in my site and both work in a different manner even though they have been setup in an identical way.

My top level page is /test when I click it I am redirected to /test/test2 which is the behaviour I was expecting. However I have created another group page in a identical way and even though the child pages content is shown the URL remains as /test instead of /test/test2 how do I resolve this?

As an alternative I tried to set this up as a redirect page and define the first child as the page to redirect to. However due to this site being multilingual it appears that the redirect page can only be for a single language as adding the redirect to a second language removes it from the first so that the top level page is only shown in one localised menu.

Brin

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Jul-2012 00:00

Hi Brin,

You need to navigate to Administration -> Settings -> Advanced -> Pages and on the right hand side scroll down to "Redirect to the first accessible page inside a group page" and check the box as shown on the image. 

All the best,
Pavel Benov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed