Problem with ImageSelector in Dynamic Modules (was supposed

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 19:42

Problem with ImageSelector in Dynamic Modules (was supposed to be fixed)

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Jul-2012 00:00

Hi support,

I still see this bug inside the ImageSelector in Dynamic Modules. Can't make the image primary, and when clicking the action menu, it won't disappear. I was told that it would be fixed with the 5.1 release.

I also told my customer :(

How can I fix it?

Daniel

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Jul-2012 00:00

Hello Daniel,

The reported behaviour by the field in the dynamic modules is a known issue which is logged in our system for fixing - PITS. However  it did not make it for the current 5.1 release, but we will do our best to fix it in our upcoming releases - we have also raised the priority of the issue.

Also I want to excuse us for the misunderstanding - please note that in the ticket in which we have discussed the issue,  we referred that the feature will be addressed in one of our " future releases ".

All the best,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Jul-2012 00:00

Hi Victor,
Thanks for the feedback. Hopefully in one of the service packs then. Is there any other way to make one image always the first?

I know the ticket says in one of the releases, but I also talk to someone on the phone. Anyway, seems you guys need more people to get rid of existing bugs? :)

Regards,
Daniel

This thread is closed