Page not found YSOD

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 02:32

Page not found YSOD

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Jul-2012 00:00

1) Put a dynamic content control on a page in list mode set to auto-generate the details page url
2) Then click on an item so it drills down to the detail
3) In Visual Studio, make a change and rebuild
4) Reload page
5) YSOD
6) Load page again...all is okay

Server Error in '/' Application.

Page not found

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Page not found

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): Page not found]
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.PageRouteHandler.handler_PreRenderComplete(Object sender, EventArgs e) +850
   System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0
   System.Web.UI.Page.OnPreRenderComplete(EventArgs e) +9010682
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2716

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Jul-2012 00:00

It's not even YSOD it seems...app pool goes to sleep and fires back up causes this to

Sidenote: I feel like posting things to the forums as bugs is like I might as well be talking to myself, there's rarely any T feedback nowdays :/

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Jul-2012 00:00

I know the feeling :(

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Jul-2012 00:00

Hi Steve,

I managed to reproduce it and I have logged a pits issue. Thank you for reporting it.

Regards,
Stoimen Stoimenov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed