All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Aug-2012 00:00

Hello.

Can someone share a solution for this?

Klicking the link results in an error:

404 - File or directory not found.

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Aug-2012 00:00

Hi Andreas,

The problem comes from the fact that the license that you have used for the project does not have the mobile add - on included, so that the resources are not loaded. In order to resolve the issue you can go to the backend pages section of the site and delete the page ( and its child page ):

Responsive & Mobile design
( which is located under the Design node ). Then restart the application and you will not be seeing the error message about the missing resources.

Regards,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Aug-2012 00:00

Thank you for the fast response.

Unfortunately following your tips i get this error after clicking Ok, Continue.
Clicking OK on the error message gives me a blank white main with "Loading" in the upper left.

Hi Andreas,

We have KB article regarding the error you are getting when accessing the backend pages:

www.sitefinity.com/.../when-accessing-the-backend-pages-of-sitefinity-you-are-getting-invalid-uri-the-uri-scheme-is-not-valid.aspx

Greetings,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Aug-2012 00:00

Followed the KB article and we are still having the same issues when returning to the standard license.
Klicking the Tab Administation > Permission gives this error, over and over again:
Could not find the specified key "AccessResponsiveDesign" or class id "ResponsiveDesignResources"

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Aug-2012 00:00

Hi there,

Any good result of this thread? I followed the KB and solved the menu problem ,but I got some problem under permission. This should be solved with an path or can we upgrade to 5.1 and the problem is gone?

/Thanks

Hello,

You can comment out the following section in the Securityconfig.config file and it should get rid of the error when accessing the permissions section:

<permissions>
    <permissionname="Backend">
        <actions>
            <!--<add title="AccessResponsiveDesign" description="AccessResponsiveDesignDescription" resourceClassId="ResponsiveDesignResources" type="None" name="AccessResponsiveDesign" />-->
            <addtitle="AccessForums"description="AccessForumsDescription"resourceClassId="ForumsResources"type="None"name="AccessForums"/>
        </actions>
    </permission>

All the best,
Atanas Valchev
the Telerik team

Thanks Atanas! That solved the problem :)

How come with an upgrade to 5.1. Can that solved the problem too or is the issue still there?

/Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Mar-2014 00:00

Hi, I'm using Sitefinity 6.2.4910.0  and we are having the issue when we want to change the permissions for a role:

#ResourceNotFound#:ResponsiveDesignResources:AccessResponsiveDesign

But when I take a look in Securityconfig.config I do not see the "Backend" permission. I do see some permission sections like forum and forum group but not the Backend. Are these permission settings stored elsewhere in Sitefinity 6.2.4910.0? 

How can I solve this problem?

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Mar-2014 00:00

Hello,

For your version, please, go to Administration - Modules and Services and first disable and then uninstall the responsive design module. After that install it again and the issue should be resolved.

Regards,
Atanas Valchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Mar-2014 00:00

That worked out fine!! thanks

This thread is closed