Viewing Sitefinity/Pages - "The given key was not prese

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 18:01

Viewing Sitefinity/Pages - "The given key was not present in the dictionary." error

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Aug-2012 00:00

I'm in the process of upgrading from 4.1 all the way to 5.1 (an arduous process as I have to go from 4.1 -> 4.2 -> 4.3 -> 5.0 -> 5.1). When I upgraded to 4.2 and try and view the Sitefinity pages I get the ambiguous "The given key was not present in the dictionary." error and can't seem to figure out what dictionary it's trying to access or how to resolve it. Screen shot of exception is attached. 

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Aug-2012 00:00

Hello,

We have just answered you in the support ticket, asking for your project in order to investigate the problem deeply. I would suggest to keep the conversation information at one place if that is ok for you. You can share the resolution of the problem with the community after we find what is causing the issue.

Kind regards,
Stefani Tacheva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Sep-2013 00:00

Hi 

I am having the exact problem when viewing sitefinity pages page.
I am on version 5.3

was there a solution to this?

Thanks.

This thread is closed