Two image galleries leaking into one another

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 13:52

Two image galleries leaking into one another

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Aug-2012 00:00

Hello, 
I have 5.1.3270 and 5.0.x. For some reason if I take 2 image galleries, put them on the same page, change it to lightbox popup image, all the images from the 2 totally different galleries show all the photos. 
Ie, gallery #1 has photos a,b,c
gallery #2 (on same page) has photos d,e,f
User clicks to browse through gallery #1, but when they navigate (clicking on the right arrow in the popup), they see a,b,c,d,e,f.
I recall that this was a bug in Sitefinity 4.x and supposed to be resolved in 5.x. The issue lies in which the galleries ID is not dynamic or different for 2 galleries on the same page? There fore you can't have more then one gallery per page?
Can someone 

@Charles

I just check on a SF 5.1 SP1 site and the discribed behavoir is not happening for me.

You can test here for the next hour or so  http://molnar-online.ch.mserver2.arvixevps.com/galerie/maschinenpark 

Markus

Hey Markus,
Thanks for the 'out of the box' thinking. I tested against a blank project, and you are correct. I tested against new galleries and libraries, it worked. So I noticed I had some custom templates for the lightbox..... and after removing it, it worked properly. 
Thanks for your message. :)

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Aug-2012 00:00

Dear Charles

Glad you could fix it. 

Markus

This thread is closed