SF 5.1+ Possible Bug: RadAsyncUpload Control #ResourceNotFou

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 20:04

SF 5.1+ Possible Bug: RadAsyncUpload Control #ResourceNotFound#

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Sep-2012 00:00

I started seeing this after upgrading to SF 5.1 SP1.  The Select/Cancel/Reset button on the RadAsyncUpload control no longer displays button labels.  Instead it displays #ResourceNotFound# (see the attached image). Oddly, the label displays correctly when in design not but not in runtime mode. As you might expect, the labels display properly if the "Localization-Cancel", "Localization-Remove", and "Localization-Select" properties are set manually.

I first noticed this in an existing project and am able to reproduce in a clean new SF 5.1 SP1 project.  Not sure if the issue is present in 5.1 SP2.

Markup is as follows:

<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeBehind="test.aspx.cs" Inherits="SitefinityWebApp.test" %>

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

<head runat="server">
    <title></title>
</head>
<body>
    <form id="form1" runat="server">
    <div>
             <asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server">
        </asp:ScriptManager>
        <br />

RadAsyncUpload
        Default Skin<br />
        <telerik:RadAsyncUpload ID="RadAsyncUpload1" runat="server">
        </telerik:RadAsyncUpload>
        <br />

RadAsyncUpload
        Forest Skin<br />
        <telerik:RadAsyncUpload ID="RadAsyncUpload2" runat="server" Skin="Forest">
        <br />

RadAsyncUpload
        Black Skin<br />
        <telerik:RadAsyncUpload ID="RadAsyncUpload3" runat="server" Skin="Black">
        <br />

RadAsyncUpload
        Default Skin with Manually Set Localizaton Labels<br />
        <telerik:RadAsyncUpload ID="RadAsyncUpload4" runat="server" Localization-Cancel="Cancel" Localization-Remove="Remove" Localization-Select="Select">

<br />
        RadUpload Default Skin<br />
        <telerik:RadUpload ID="RadUpload1" Runat="server">
        </telerik:RadUpload>

</div>
    </form>
</body>
</html>

--Steve

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Sep-2012 00:00

Quick update: I'm also seeing this on 5.1 SP2.

Steve

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Sep-2012 00:00

Hello SteveV,

Thank you for contacting us and the provided info.

The reason why you are getting this message on the buttons is that RadAsyncUpload control is not used anywhere in Sitefinity's architecture and since this is the case Sitefinity does not know about it and how to label it by default.

Please find the attached language pack and import it. To do that go to the backend of your site-Administration->Interface Labels and Messages->Import Language pack. Reset the application by re-saving the web.config file and refresh the page with the RadAsyncUpload control.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
Pavel Benov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Oct-2012 00:00

This same issue is is SF 5.2! We need the language pack for 5.2!!!

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Oct-2012 00:00

Okay I created a Language pack 5.2 :) email if you need a copy

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Oct-2013 00:00

Hi,

Can U please provide language pack for Sitefinity 6.1?

I've used one provided here but it is now showing that my Sitefinity is version 6.0 on dashboard and I still get #resourceNotFound#:RadAsyncUpload:DropZone inside my async upload.

Thanks in advance

Sorry for this post - I wanted to put it in this thread www.sitefinity.com/.../radasyncupload-label-=-resourcenotfound but i missed. never the less if U can provide me that language pack in any of mentioned threads it would be much apprechiated.

Cheers

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Oct-2013 00:00

Hi,

Please take a look at the following thread on steps how you can create one for the version you are on:

http://www.sitefinity.com/developer-network/forums/bugs-issues-/radasyncupload-label-=-resourcenotfound

Regards,
Pavel Benov
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed