Unable to deactivate Modules

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 22:01

Unable to deactivate Modules

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Sep-2012 00:00

I am running Sitefinity Small Business Edition and in the documentation for Sitefinity, the documentation states to navigate to Administration-->Modules and then select the module to Deactivate.

However, I am running Sitefinity Small Business Edition v. 5.1.3270 and I do not see any such navigation menu option to deactivate unused modules.

I have attached a screenshot of my Administration menu that does not display the Modules menu item.

This project has been continuously upgraded from Sitefinity v. 4.x all the way to most recently v. 5.1.3270.

Please advise.

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Sep-2012 00:00

Hello Samir,

Thank you for providing us with all that information.

Based on that, I have downloaded the license key for troytennisacademy.com with the exact version of Sitefinity being 5.1.3270.

It worked at my end and there is not a license key or version related reason for not being able to access that functionality. (please see the attached screen shots)

Could you please try to restart your project. Try also with another browser. Which one are you currently using?

I will kindly await you to provide me with more technical details.

Thanks,

Peter
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed