Translate Email Campaign subscribe/unsubscribe label

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 08:07

Translate Email Campaign subscribe/unsubscribe label

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Sep-2012 00:00

I´m trying to translate the unsubscribe-link |MergeContextItems.UnsubscribeLink| in the newsletters and the subscribe link |MergeContextItems.SubscribeLink| (sf 5.1) Is it possible to translate the labels? I can't find the label in "Interface Labels & Messages".

// Magnus Lindeberg

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Sep-2012 00:00

Hi,

I was able to find the Subscribe and Unsubscribe Links in the "Interface labels & messages". Just type "SubscribeLink" and "UnsubscribeLink" in the search and you will find the labels:

Kind regards,
Veronica Milcheva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Sep-2012 00:00

Thank you for answering, but it doesn't work (in version: 5.1.3450.)
// Magnus Lindeberg

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Sep-2012 00:00

We've found out that the problems is related to the upgrades from 5.0 to 5.1. The same problems appears on two of our sites upgraded from 5.0.2860.0 to 5.1.3450.0 and from 5.0.2860.0 to 5.1.3270.0. When we tried to locate the labels on a fresh install 5.1.3450.0 it works just fine.

When comparing the Email Campaign modules in the upgraded version vs the fresh install the "More actions menu" looks different. The Fresh install says "Send check message" and the upgrade says "Send test message" (see attached file). It seems like there's more than the labels that's missing in the upgrade. We've been trying to add the missing labels to the upgraded site, but i doesn't work. When checking the upgrade log file everything seems ok.

Is there any fix or workaround to solve the problem?

// Magnus Lindeberg

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Sep-2012 00:00

Hello Magnus,

Please accept my apologies for the late reply.

I made an upgrade from version 5.0 SP Hotfix1 (5.0.2860) to version 5.1. SP1 (5.1.3450). I searched for the "SubscribeLink" and "UnsubscribeLink" labels in the Interface Labels & Messages and I was able to find them successfully. Also I opened the "More Actions" menu in the issue and the label says: "Send check message" as expected. I suspect that there is a serious problem after upgrade on your side.

Could you please open a new support ticket and send me your project as well as the database in order to inspect what could be the cause of the issue.

Thank you for your cooperation!

All the best,
Veronica Milcheva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Hello
Thank you for your answer. We solved the problem yourselves yesterday. I deleted the NewsletterResources- files in "GlobalResources" and let sf 5.1 replace the old files automatically. Now it works just fine!

// Magnus

Hello,

I'm glad that you were able to solve the issue.

Please let me know if we can help you with anything else.

Greetings,
Veronica Milcheva
the Telerik team

This thread is closed