Google Analytics problem

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 13:38

Google Analytics problem

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Sep-2012 00:00

I have added My GA code in <head> tag of my Template and then i m click on Analytic from Sitefinity Backend.
I have login with my login credentail for Google Analytic, it is succesful but after that it gives me the error message as
"Analytic User Permission Configuration File is Corrupt".
please see the attached image for  this issue.

Thanks in advance

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Sep-2012 00:00
Posted by Community Admin on 25-Sep-2012 00:00

Hi Markus,

I'm not so sure it did fix it completely. I just upgraded to 5.1 SP2 in
order to use the GA integration and and am seeing the same behavior as Jignesh.
I checked the Telerik.Sitefinity.Analytics.Server.GoogleAnalyticsPlugin.dll and it
really is 5.1.3450.0. I suspect there's still a problem.

Cheers,
Geoff

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Oct-2012 00:00

I've just upgraded to SP2 as well and still get the message saying my config file is corrupt. I've even deleted the config file from the site so that it makes a new one for me, but still get the error.

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Oct-2012 00:00

Hello,

Would it be possible to try the following: Go to App_Data/Sitefinity/Configurations and delete AnalyticsConfiguration and DashboardPermissions files (and .bak if there are any) then try configuring Analytics again. If you do not get any Sitefinity users to choose from, run the code from this KB:No administrator users are listed when configuring Sitefintiy Analytics and then configure Analytics again. After that everything should be working fine. I was just testing it and it is working Ok.

Greetings,
Atanas Valchev
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Oct-2012 00:00

Thanks! That fixed the issue!

O.

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Oct-2012 00:00

Yep! Fixed here too.
Deleting the two .config files was the key.

Cheers,
Geoff

This thread is closed