www.sitefinity.com forum - Invalid post content

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:24

www.sitefinity.com forum - Invalid post content

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Oct-2012 00:00

Anybody else gets "Invalid post content" when trying to answer to a post.

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Feb-2013 00:00

Yes, I'm also having it. I can't describe for what content I get above error. :)

Posted by Community Admin on 02-May-2013 00:00

I'm having the same problem. Why?

Posted by Community Admin on 07-May-2013 00:00

Hello everyone,

The "Invalid post content" message would appear if the post content does not pass successfully through the Anti-Spam service we're calling.

If possible, can you please share with us the contents of the rejected posts (similar to the example Markus has shared) so we can try identifying a common pattern leading to this behavior.

Thnak you in advance!

Kind regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 30-May-2013 00:00

The content which got me "Invalid post content" error:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Team,

I am a newbee to Sitefinity and working on a project which needs x number of sites to be developed. All of these sites would have almost identical layouts and css but different content with ofcourse separate domain names. Is it possible to manage all of these x number of site under single Sitefinity project? My main objective is to eliminate the re-work of commonly needed assets like css, javascripts, images and may be custom components plus all of the pages should be managed from one project.

Can you please guide me on the best approach for this?

Thanks,
Twinkle

Posted by Community Admin on 30-May-2013 00:00

Dear Twinkle

No ideas why you post in this thread but the answer to your question is mulitsites capability of Sitefinity I would assume.

http://www.sitefinity.com/product/see-also/cms-features-list

Check the column all the way to the right.

Or watch this video http://www.sitefinity.com/developer-network/videos/sitefinity-multisite-management

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Jun-2013 00:00

I am also having issues making a post.  I'm trying to post a new thread in the Designing & Styling forum and I keep receiving the "Invalid post content"

Below is the text of what I am trying to post there:
Title: Resources for modifying and creating widget templates
Body Text:
Hello everyone, I am a developer new to Sitefinity and trying to get up to speed on the product.   There is a lot to learn for sure.  My task at the moment, is to learn how to customize the existing widget templates and/or create new ones entirely from within the Sitefinity system, without writing code in Visual Studio.  Essentially, I want to understand how much can be done without resorting to coding and where that line is when coding is needed.  With that said, I'm having a difficult time finding resources that help me put the pieces together to get a good grasp on just the customization of existing widget templates and really being able to make any substantial changes to them in "Design --> Widget Templates".   I've read the documentation (User, Designer, and Developer) but there doesn't seem to be a lot of detail that helps me get started.   Can you refer me to any good resources that really explains the ins and outs of the templates and would be good reference for getting started ?   Are there some good tutorials as well ?  I have read through quite a bit of information, but almost all of it is about writing custom code and I need to explore and understand how much I can do without resorting to that.   I would sure appreciate any help or information that you could offer.

Thanks in advance
Jeff Gaiche

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Jun-2013 00:00

I am also having issues making a post.  I'm trying to post a new thread in the Designing & Styling forum and I keep receiving the "Invalid post content".  I attempted to paste the text from my post below; however, if I include it, I get "Invalid post content" here as well.   How do I work through being able to complete my post ?  Thanks -- Jeff Gaiche

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Jul-2013 00:00

I'm also having the same problem while posting.

Hey Jonathan I was able to get my background image to show up, which is great.

The only problem now is I cannot get the

value="search"

to go away.
So even though my button has the proper image it is still saying "Search" on my button as well.
I still have not been able to find any information on how to change the value of the submit button with sitefinity's search widget. Thanks for any help.

This thread is closed