Page templates Error

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 01:03

Page templates Error

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Nov-2012 00:00

Hi All,
I was working on a new template when suddenly I got an error "No row for Telerik.Sitefinity.Pages.Model.PageData ('sf_page_data')" when I try to access any of my templates. As I have a backup copy of a version that was working I thought it would fix the error if I replaced the files with the backup one. Now when I log in to sitefinity and click on “Design - Page Templates”  I don't get "No row for Telerik.Sitefinity…" error any more but all my templates doesn’t show ether. However when I create a new page select “use template” I can see all my templates there. have anybody else had this issue

I'm using sitefinity 4.4

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Nov-2012 00:00

all good i've fixed it

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Oct-2013 00:00

Can you please let me know how you resolved this? Facing similar issue.
Have 3 to 4 page templates, can see them when creating new pages. But cannot see them listed in the Page Templates page. It shows blank.

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Oct-2013 00:00

Hello Pushkar,

The provided information is not sufficient and because of this I cannot give a suggestion where could be the problem. My suggestion is to open a support ticket where you can provide us with a backend credentials to your website so we can inspect the problem. 

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed