Dinamic Module do not show items in frontend

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 19:34

Dinamic Module do not show items in frontend

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Nov-2012 00:00

Hi all, 

I have migrated from the SF 4.4 to 5.1.3450.0 and now I have a dynamic module that do not show the items list on the frontend site.
I mean frontend because in the backend page the module list all the items perfectly.

There is what i have already tried  :

1. Restore the original template 
  2. Recreate the items 
  3. Delete the module and create a new module .
  4. Create a new clean page and put the module there and still doesn't work,
I found that the module in the page edition(backend)  sometimes throws the folowing "error Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown." but if I refresh the page it goes fine.

Can some one help me on this problem. 

Thanks in advance
Best regards

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Dec-2012 00:00

Hello,

Since we introduced Hierarchical modules for the 5.1 Module Builder release, now  there is a second set of permissions - one for the Module (the original permissions set) and one for each Content type.

More information can be found in the the following KB article. Please review it.

Furthermore, you could take a look at the following forum discussion.

All the best,
Stefani Tacheva
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Dec-2012 00:00

Hello,

Please note that the problem is fixed in Sitefinity 5.2. When you change the permissions at the first sections they will be automatically applied on the second one. You should not change them in the Administration->Permissions section and then at the module level.

Kind regards,
Stefani Tacheva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed