Forms...how about this...

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 15:56

Forms...how about this...

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Nov-2012 00:00

Give me backend access for 30 seconds, I'll log in, go to the basic editor tools settings for forums
/Sitefinity/Administration/Settings/Basic/TextEditor/

...and add this
<tool name="LinkManager" shortcut="CTRL+K"/>
....back in above UnLink

Boom done, another forum issue fixed.  Hey the time it took you to read this you could have already done it :)

We're not talking a MAJOR change to the cms, it's a forum only tool that's missing (was accidentally removed, it's there by default). 

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Nov-2012 00:00

Sorry, typo **forUms**

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Dec-2012 00:00

Hi Steve,

We are aware of the missing manager, but it is intentionally removed, as we are experiencing a slight issue with it. We are working on the problem and we will bring back the manager when the problem is fixed.
Thanks for the feedback.

Regards,
Svetoslav Petsov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Dec-2012 00:00

What is the issue...we have sites running too :)

Is it using the same dialog that shows internal pages or something?

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Dec-2012 00:00

Hi Steve,

We were having a memory problem and the link manager was part of it, but everything is now OK and the link manager is back on.
Let me know if you experience any problems with it.

Regards,
Svetoslav Petsov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed