5.2.3800.0 SE roles not showing

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 10:15

5.2.3800.0 SE roles not showing

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Dec-2012 00:00

Hi

When I create a new role it will not show but its available on new users.

www.marktold.com/screencast/sf_new_roles_not_visible.swf

Furthermore, the role is shown when switching views but user count 0 even if I have someone in that role.

www.marktold.com/screencast/sf_new_roles_not_visible2.swf

Fresh project no update!

Markus

PS: I would have linked the screencast if I had the option :-)

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Dec-2012 00:00

Hello Markus,

Thanks for using Sitefinity!

I was not able to reproduce the problem. You can see from the screen cast here that I was able to add the role, have it show, and add it to a user. Could you tell me which modules you have active? Additionally if you reset your AppPool does it appear? Quickest way to reset is to go to Administration > Setting > Languages and just hit the save button.

Additionally to troubleshoot this problem further you could open a private ticket and send your project or credentials to the back end if it is live for us to help troubelshoot what might be going on.

Thank you in advance for the additional information and your patience!

Greetings,
Patrick Dunn
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Dec-2012 00:00

Dear Patrick

The role is showing up now. I had a similar problem with events not showing in backend but available in front.

Will try to reproduce and if I can open a ticket.

Markus

This thread is closed