Form notification template replace/remove {|Form.ProjectName

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 11:12

Form notification template replace/remove {|Form.ProjectName|} and {|Form.Host|}

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Dec-2012 00:00

Hi Please advise I have a contact us form and my admin is subscribed to forms notifications. All is working just awesome, but the notification email template has fields -  |Form.ProjectName| and |Form.Host| =(in my case)= Site and  http://website.co.nz/Site . Is there any way to replace/remove the project name and hos in the email template?  
Or is there any way via CMS modify the Form.ProjectName and Form.Host?

Thank you for your reply.

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Dec-2012 00:00

Hi Anna,

I believe you will find the following blog post useful in order to modify the notification template. 

Kind regards,
Pavel Benov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Oct-2013 00:00

Hi,

Is there any method to change the Fields value (Form.ProjectName & Form.Host) dynamically without hard coded into the template? 

Thank you

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Mar-2015 00:00

I have been through all the basic & advances settings to change fields value for Form.ProjectName & Form.Host but cannot find them anywhere. 

Anyone know where I can find them?

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Apr-2015 00:00

Hi,

There are no settings that update the template for form notification email, the updates for this need to be done in the template according to the steps outlined in the blog post.

Regards,
Stanislav Velikov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Jun-2017 00:00

Do you really have to go through all this? I dont have Visual Studio. I just need to remove  |Form.ProjectName|  with a line of text. Why cant i just edit the template thats already used? 

This thread is closed