Problem when saving ContentBlock widget in 5.3

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 15:18

Problem when saving ContentBlock widget in 5.3

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Dec-2012 00:00

Hi,

I'm experience problems when saving advanced properties inside a content block widget from version 5.3.3900.

I'm trying to set a specific css class to the Content Block. When I click save, the Content Block shows a white window, with no content. I can close the Content Block by the X in the right, top corner.

Luckily the changes are saved, but it seems like a bug to me.

Regards,
Daniel

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Dec-2012 00:00

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Telerik Support.

Unfortunately the issue was reproduced on our project too. This is a bug on our side which we'll do our best to fix for the upcoming Service Pack.

Your Telerik points have been updated as a token of gratitude.

Please accept my apologies for the caused inconvenience.

Regards,
Veronica Milcheva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Jan-2013 00:00

Hi
We've experienced the same problem. Can we expect to get it fixed in 5.4?

// Thomas

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

I tried to reproduce the issue with version 5.3 but to no avail. I tried to search for a bug logged but couldn't find such and now I am not sure whether I am missing something in the steps for reproduce. Could you please send me a short video with Jing that demonstrates how the issue appears.

Please accept my apologies for the caused inconvenience. Once we found how the bug is reproduced we can give you information back whether it should require a serious fix and whether we will be ready for the upcoming major release.

Kind regards,

Veronica Milcheva
the Telerik team

Hi
We attatched a video when reporting this issue to the "BugReport/PITS" 20 dec 2012. www.telerik.com/.../pits.aspx We haven't heard a thing since the PITS-report, so I took the opportunity to mention the issue in the forum as well.

// Thomas

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Feb-2013 00:00

Hello,

Thank you for your cooperation. Following the video I have managed to reproduce the bug on 5.3. Also, I have checked it on the upcoming Sitefinity 5.4 and it appears to be fixed, so make sure to check it out when the new version is released.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Regards,
Viktor Bukurov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed