RE: Media library items URL generation

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:38

RE: Media library items URL generation

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Jan-2013 00:00

We have a site in our dev environment with multiple developers - we use version control for the project files and all point to the same dev database. One of the other developers made the change here (www.sitefinity.com/.../media-library-items-url-generation) to replace "default-source". It works for him, but even though I have gotten the updated project files and I restarted my application, I don't see the change. Where is this saved?

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Jan-2013 00:00

Hello Elizabeth,

Thank you for contacting us.

All configuration changes made in Sitefinity's backend are stored in the according .config files. You can locate those files in App_Data->Sitefinity->Configuration folder. All the modifications in your case can be observed in the LibrariesConfig.config. 

I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
Pavel Benov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Jan-2013 00:00

Thanks, the file LibrariesConfig.config didn't exist until my co-worker made the change and it wasn't included in the project - we have to check for new files and manually add them into version control.

This thread is closed