Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 16:12

5.3 redirect page to web url in new window

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Feb-2013 00:00

Should this be working.

See image.

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Feb-2013 00:00

Thank's to Jochem I found out what the problem was.

Since Navigation Widget does not yet seem to have a PanelBar option I use RadControl Panelbar and Link it to a Datasource Set to SitefinitySiteMap. Target seems to get lost there.

Does anyone know how I can set the target property of a radPanelbar which has the SitefinitySiteMap as datasource. 

Don't seem to find that property.

Markus

PS: Still hoping to find the panelbar in navigation widgets some day.

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Feb-2013 00:00

Hello Markus,

You can subscribe to the ItemDataBound event and assign the Target property from there:

protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)

RadPanelBar1.ItemDataBound += new Telerik.Web.UI.RadPanelBarEventHandler(RadPanelBar1_ItemDataBound);

void RadPanelBar1_ItemDataBound(object sender, Telerik.Web.UI.RadPanelBarEventArgs e)

if(e.Item.Value == "PageTitle")

e.Item.Target = "_Blank";

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Pavel Benov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Feb-2013 00:00

Dear Pavel

Thanks for the answer, but

a) I would have to build a controls

b) I would have to search for PageTitel -> not dynamic

This would all not be possible if finaly we would get the PanelBar as Navigation Option. Requested this since 4.x - are we ever going to see this?

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Feb-2013 00:00

Hi Markus,

We have a PITS issue opened for this request where you can vote to increase its popularity.  

Greetings,
Pavel Benov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Feb-2013 00:00

After 1 1/2 years requesting the PanelBar I get a PITS opened. 

We are making progress :-)

Thanks. 

Markus

This thread is closed