Displaying multiple JavaScript lines for Authorize.Net Seal

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 03:46

Displaying multiple JavaScript lines for Authorize.Net Seal

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Feb-2013 00:00

I would like to add multiple src lines for including JavaScript for an Authorize.Net Seal, but I do not see an easy way within Sitefinity to be able to add multiple script src lines within Sitefinity either through a content block or through a JavaScript widget.

Is there a way to include the following code for an Authorize.Net seal without resorting to a custom User Control?

<script type="text/javascript">var ANS_customer_id = "MY GUID;</script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="//verify.authorize.net/anetseal/seal.js"></script>
    <a href="http://www.authorize.net/" id="AuthorizeNetText" target="_blank">Accept Credit
        Cards Online</a>

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Feb-2013 00:00

Hello,

In order to work with two scripts please follow the steps bellow:
1. Go to Sitefinity backend
2. Select the page where the widget is placed
3. Add two java script widgets
4. In the first one add the first scrips.
The next steps that you need to take are:
5. Add the second script in the second java script widget.
6. Both Java script widgets should be include Where the widget is dropped.
7. Save the changes

If the script is not included in the page as a workaround I would suggest you to place the source code in a new master page. You can use the master page as a custom template. To create a new master page follow the steps bellow:
1. Go to your project in Visual Studio
2. Right click on it and select Add.. -> New item
3. Choose Master Page
4. Add the script in .master file

After that go to the Sitefinity backend and select Design -> Page templates. Create a new template and select Use template, click Select another template and then Use your own .master file, choose your master and click Go to add content. After that you can use the template in a page.

Then the multiple script lines will be included in your page.

Kind regards,
Stefani Tacheva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed