Is there a way to include the following code for an Authorize.Net seal without resorting to a custom User Control?
<a href="http://www.authorize.net/" id="AuthorizeNetText" target="_blank">Accept Credit
In order to work with two scripts please follow the steps bellow:
1. Go to Sitefinity backend
2. Select the page where the widget is placed
3. Add two java script widgets
4. In the first one add the first scrips.
The next steps that you need to take are:
5. Add the second script in the second java script widget.
6. Both Java script widgets should be include Where the widget is dropped.
7. Save the changes
If the script is not included in the page as a workaround I would suggest you to place the source code in a new master page. You can use the master page as a custom template. To create a new master page follow the steps bellow:
1. Go to your project in Visual Studio
2. Right click on it and select Add.. -> New item
3. Choose Master Page
4. Add the script in .master file
After that go to the Sitefinity backend and select Design -> Page templates. Create a new template and select Use template, click Select another template and then Use your own .master file, choose your master and click Go to add content. After that you can use the template in a page.
Then the multiple script lines will be included in your page.
the Telerik team