Page tree won't stay expanded

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 15:49

Page tree won't stay expanded

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Mar-2013 00:00

Does anyone else have this problem? I'll expand a tree node on the Pages module. Anytime I make a change (publish a page, change the title, etc.) it collapses the node. I'm sure there's a setting somewhere that's doing this. Any suggestions?

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Mar-2013 00:00

Hi Amanda,

If you go into Advanced settings and navigate to ContentView>Controls>FrontendPages>Views>FrontendPagesListView>View Modes>TreeTable, the value for Enable initial expanding should be 'True'.

I hope that helps.

Kind regards,
Randy Hodge
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Mar-2013 00:00

Hi Randy. Thanks for the reply.

I checked and it is set to True. Any other suggestions?

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Mar-2013 00:00

Hi Amanda,

Can you please open a support ticket? I would like to get admin credentials to your site so I can examine some of the settings and that should be private.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Randy Hodge
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed