HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error The requested pag

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 13:40

HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid.

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Mar-2013 00:00

hi,

I am getting below mentioned issue while hosting asp.net application (developed in in VS2008) in IIS8, o/s 2012.  where as framwork 3.5 is installed in system also. 

HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server ErrorThe requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid.

<section name="scriptResourceHandler" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingScriptResourceHandlerSection, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" requirePermission="false" allowDefinition="MachineToApplication"/>

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Regards,
RS

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Mar-2013 00:00

Hi Rakhi,

Sitefinity requires .NET Framework 4.0 (or 4.5) to run. You can review all the minimum requirements here.

All the best,
Randy Hodge
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Dec-2013 00:00

I'm also getting the same error. it seems current version of sitefinity is not supporting windows 8 with IIS 8.0

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Dec-2013 00:00

Hello,

According to Sitefinity official documentation, the server-side requirement is Microsoft® Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Azure

Sitefinity 3.6 is the last Sitefinity version which requires .Net 3.5. Since Sitefinity 3.7 the required .Net is 4.0

More about the system requirements can be found here:
http://www.sitefinity.com/resources/system-requirements

Regards,
Vassil Vassilev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Dec-2013 00:00

Can you help me in this post http://www.sitefinity.com/developer-network/forums/ecommerce/fields-of-product-does-not-support-unicode-for-label? I'm so sorry for posting here because I can't find any way to assign my post to Telerik Admin in this forum.

This thread is closed