Link to Pages in the RadEditor linkmanager are disabled

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 13:34

Link to Pages in the RadEditor linkmanager are disabled

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Mar-2013 00:00

Hi, After i created a module using the module builder, i have noticed that the back end editing view is displaying the RadEditor control for the longtext typed fields, but when i tried to create a link to a page in that Editor I noticed that i get the linkmanager dialog with disabled pages tree. as i can't select the page (targeted) from the pages tree in the dialog.

any idea?

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Mar-2013 00:00

Hello Bassel,

Thank you for using our service.

I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce the problem. If I understand correct you have a custom module, created by Module Builder and custom long text field inside it ( Rad Editor ). When you click the HipperLink and select Page from this site, you are not able to select a page from the tree. For your convenience I have created a sample video demonstration. if we are missing some steps of reproducing the problem please let us know. You could also send us a link to your web site and backend credentials, with the name of the problematic module in order to see the problem itself.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Greetings,
Stefani Tacheva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed