List order reverts to Manual

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:10

List order reverts to Manual

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Apr-2013 00:00

I want my lists in alpha order but I find that every once in a while they revert to Manual.

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Apr-2013 00:00

Hi Tony,

Just to be clear, are you talking about the Lists page in the backend or list items? Can you provide more details about what steps lead up to the problem?

Thank you in advance.

All the best,
Randy Hodge
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

When you view the page as a visitor they are not in order. Right now I can't open the backend page due to the frequent "Server Error in '/' Application" which I have to have my IT folks fix... But I remember when I was working on this the other day the backend also did not reorder to the order I selected.

I can now pull up the page and see that the list items do not list in the desired order.

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Apr-2013 00:00

Hi Tony,

Can you please open a support ticket so I can get admin credentials to your site to examine the behavior?

Thank you in advance.

All the best,
Randy Hodge
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed