mobile rule to redirect all mobile devices (issue)

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 09:32

mobile rule to redirect all mobile devices (issue)

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Apr-2013 00:00

i created a mobile rule to redirect all mobile devices to ( alkhaleej.com.sa/mobile ) page group  ..

when i browse my website in the mobile. this page is appear alkhaleej.com.sa/mobile (its correct )
And when i change language to English language in this url  www.alkhaleej.com.sa/en/mobile redirect directly to alkhaleej.com.sa/mobile ( Arabic version)  agine .

what i can do to solve this ?
www.alkhaleej.com.sa/mobile

Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Apr-2013 00:00

Hi Turky,

I've tested exactly the same scenario with the newest Sitefinity version and it seems to be working properly. I set a root page o be from the default language of the website (in my case Nelgish, you case -Arabic). Went to an Arabic page and was redirected to the Arabic version of the root page (as expected). There must be something specific about your scenario. I would advise you to open a support ticket and provide us with backend credentislas in it, so that we can observe your rule and siteMap in detail. 

Greetings,
Jen Peleva
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed