Broke Email Campaigns

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 18:56

Broke Email Campaigns

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Apr-2013 00:00

Good day,
    Recently I created an email campaign mailing list and campaign. Everything worked fine  and then deleted both list and campaign as they were for test purpose only. Now when I try to create  any of the choices under the Email Campaigns tab I receive a 404 - file or directory not found. I can do everything else in the backend but anything to do with an email campaign is no longer found.  This error just started after I had deleted the test campaign I had created. No other changes were made to Sitefinity.

We are using Sitefinity 5.0

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Apr-2013 00:00

Hi Rob,

Check if you have the backend pages of the Email campaigns module under Administration -> Backend pages. They might have been deleted by accident. Another thing you can try is  to reinstall the module by deleting the version parameter from the Email campaign declaration in the System.config and restart the application:

<add version="5.2.3700.0" name="Newsletters" />
This will reinstall the module.

All the best,
Jen Peleva
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Apr-2013 00:00

Hi Jen,

All the backend pages are there, double checked permissions just in case and all looks good. Deleted the stated line in the config file and restarted app but still no joy. Looked in the SQL database itself and didn't see any table like dbo.sf_email.. or something similar that I thought might relate to it. Should there be a specific table for it in the database? Since I didn't see  anything I thought looked like it would be for the email campaign I thought this might be why I am getting the 404 File not found.

Rob

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Apr-2013 00:00

Hello Bob,

This is really unusual, since you should at least have the sf_campaign table in the database. Is it possible that someone has modified and deleted the tables? If possible, please open a support thread, where we can investigate the issue in depth.
Kind regards,
Jen Peleva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed