Error on publish AR templates after upgrad Sitefinity 4.3 to

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 07:40

Error on publish AR templates after upgrad Sitefinity 4.3 to 5.4

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Apr-2013 00:00

Hi ,
I am facing a problem after upgrading  sitefinity 4.3 project to latest  sitefinity 5.4 version. When I try to Publish newly created template(in Arabic translation)an error throw “String was not
recognized as valid Date Time.” I have added two languages English(Default)and
Arabic. En templates are working fine.
I have created another new AR template without using any other template and theme and  when try to publish this empty template  the error is still throw. Please see attached file.
Please help to solve this error ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

Posted by Community Admin on 02-May-2013 00:00

Hi Sumaira,

We recently identified the problem. It occurs only when you're using Forms Authentication. The bug has been fixed for our newest Sitefinity 6.0 version. 

Greetings,
Jen Peleva
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 03-May-2013 00:00

Hi Jen,

Thank you  for your response. I have changed authentication to Claims based authentication and now able to publish AR templates .

Posted by Community Admin on 03-May-2013 00:00

Hi Sumaira,

You'll be able to use Forms Authentication again in 6.0. Please excuse us for any inconvenience caused. 

Regards,
Jen Peleva
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed