6.0 fresh installation Invalid resource

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 09:03

6.0 fresh installation Invalid resource

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 06-May-2013 00:00

Add Users IsProfilePublic resource seems to be missing.

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 08-May-2013 00:00

Hello Markus,

I have a chance to reproduce your problem on my test project. I saw that the problem appears only when the Forums module is "Inactive" and in the same time I'm changing the state("Activate" , "Deactivate") of the Multisite module. When this error appears it can be simply fixed  by activating and deactivating the Forums module.

Kind regards,
Kaloyan
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 08-May-2013 00:00

Dear Kaloyan

Ok so any SBE or SE has the Multisite deactivated by design/Default and it would be nice to be able to deactivate the Forums module without having Errors.

So thanks for Fixing this bug anytime in the near future.
Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 10-May-2013 00:00

Hello Markus,

We have logged the bug in our system. You can follow the bug status in PITS on the following URL:

http://www.telerik.com/support/pits.aspx#/public/sitefinity/14989

I hope that we will fix the problem soon. Your Telerik points have been updated.

Greetings,
Kaloyan
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed