When uploading images into Content using Chrome using "

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 12:56

When uploading images into Content using Chrome using "From Your PC" as source. An error message pops "Error' SyntaxError: Unexpected Identifier"

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 08-May-2013 00:00

In Chrome, when trying to upload photos into a Content Widget, An error message pops "Error' SyntaxError: Unexpected Identifier". I tried this both in our system and in a sandbox system Telerik set up at site7129341.sandbox.sitefinity.com/.  Attached are screenshots of all steps to get the error.  let me know your thoughts.

Jody

Posted by Community Admin on 09-May-2013 00:00

Hi,

I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce the problem on our side on Sitefinity 6.0.4100 (the version that you have marked). For your convenience I have created a sample video demonstration. Could you please inform us what is the Sitefinity version that you are using? Furthermore, which is the Chrome version?

Greetings,
Stefani Tacheva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed