Responsive site - Hide 100% single column layout item

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 04:11

Responsive site - Hide 100% single column layout item

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 17-May-2013 00:00

Hi,

We are building a responsive site where we are hiding columns of layout controls for specific devices. This is working well.

However, although we can select 'hide column 1' on a single column 100% layout item, the column does not hide as expected.

Posted by Community Admin on 21-May-2013 00:00

Hello Stephen,

I was able to reproduce the reported behavior. Thank you for informing us about it. I have logged it as a bug in our system. You can track its status. following the PITS link:

http://www.telerik.com/support/pits.aspx#/public/sitefinity/15044

I have updated your Telerik points!

All the best,
Jen Peleva
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 09-May-2014 00:00

Dear Jen

feedback.telerik.com/.../99780-responsive-design-if-you-have-a-layout-control-with-1-column-100-you-cannot-h

Is this finally beeing worked on. Somewhat this would make responsive add on work as expected!

Sure hope Telerik understands that the highly apraised responsive feature is not working fully!

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 12-May-2014 00:00

Hi Markus,

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by this issue. I have increased the priority of the bug in order to speed up its fix. However, I am not able to give you a time frame for the fix. 

Regards,
Sabrie Nedzhip
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Jun-2014 00:00

Any news on this. 

Somehow it makes the whole mobile reponsive add-on (lets say) not so much fun to work with. 

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Jun-2014 00:00

Hi Markus,

The issue is logged with a high priority, however I am not able to give an exact time frame when it will be fixed. You can track the status of the bug in our feedback portal on the following link.

Regards,
Sabrie Nedzhip
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

de → bg
Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Jul-2014 00:00

It has been now quite a while that Sitefinity changed pricing for standard edition telling us that its because of the mobile module. Well with all the extra money now, is it unreasonable to expect it then to work in every way it should and have Telerik fix a bug  within a year?

This being said. Was that finally fixed or can we at least expect it to be fixed in 7.1.

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Jul-2014 00:00

Hi,

I would like to inform you that the problem will be fixed for Sitefinity 7.1. The new version will be released this month. After it is release please make sure that you follow our upgrade documentation.

Regards,
Stefani Tacheva
Telerik

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Jul-2014 00:00

Wow!

This thread is closed