SF 5.4 -> 6.0 /sitefinity/pages still looking for Version

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 07:49

SF 5.4 -> 6.0 /sitefinity/pages still looking for Version=5.4.4010.0

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 17-May-2013 00:00

I upgrade a site from 5.4 -> 6.0 and ran into an issue because of the  LibrariesConfig.config file

www.sitefinity.com/.../sf-5-3---6-0-upgrade---type-cannot-be-resolved

After deleting the .config file the update seemed to have worked. 

Frontend is working
Backend is working in allmost every place but pages

If I go to pages i get the error:  could not load file or assembly 'Telerik.Sitefinity, Version=5.4.4010.0, 

So it seems that pages still is looking for the old version.

a) any idea what has happened
b) any idea how to fix it (other then backup the DB and go again?

Another strange thing: www.marktold.com/screencast/sf_update_6_0_problem.swf

The first time after recycling the page I get an error where it seems its also looking for an old OpenAcess version. Simply reloading fixes it? 

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 20-May-2013 00:00

Hi Markus,

Would you please check in Visual Studio the version and path of your references? Probably some of them is referencing an old dll file.

Greetings,
Miroslava
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 21-May-2013 00:00

I did not see any old references but since 6.0.4200 came out yesterday I updated and the issue went away :-)

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 21-May-2013 00:00

Hello Markus,

We are glad that it is ok now. Sitefinity 6.0 SP1 has a lot of bug fixes included and we recommend upgrading to this version. 
Should you experience any other issues, do not hesitate to contact Telerik support team again.

Greetings,
Miroslava
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed