6.0 German translation improvments

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:10

6.0 German translation improvments

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 23-May-2013 00:00

Blog sorting as in many other places twice from A-Z
Force logout text to long for button

I guess more is comming once 6.0 german language pack will be available which I hope will not be much longer. Sad we have to wait so long for the language packs after a release. These are important when updating!

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 23-May-2013 00:00

Add Link could be improved

Posted by Community Admin on 29-May-2013 00:00

Hi Markus,

Thank you for the feedback. These things have been fixed in the language pack for 6.0.

Regards,
Slavo
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Aug-2013 00:00

6.1 seems to have the a-z twice error again.

Please check and if so give the feedback to the translator so I won't have to report it every single time :-)

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Aug-2013 00:00

Hello Markus,

Thank you again for you valuable feedback. Our dev team is already aware with the problem and will fix it as soon as possible.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Sep-2013 00:00

And it seems the error is back in again or still

Für die ausgewählte Seite eine Schild-Seite erstellen should read

Für die ausgewählte Seite eine Unterseite erstellen.

Do I realy have to check every time if feedback that was once inporporated made it back to the translater so it will be there in the next translation.

Let me tell you this is anyoing and does not really motivate to report bugs, errors and improvements.

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Sep-2013 00:00

Hello Markus,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the caused inconvenience. I have already forwarded this to our dev team and I hope that translation problem will be fixed as soon as possible. We are highly appreciate your help and cooperation for improving our product.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

This thread is closed