Forms Canonical

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 18:28

Forms Canonical

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 29-May-2013 00:00

...am I missing where to set the default page for a form?...or did the red-headed stepchild module get left behind on that?

Posted by Community Admin on 29-May-2013 00:00

Also noticed poking around the DB there's tables to categorize forms, but no UI for it?...I can't tell you how handy that would be!  We're having to do that kind of thing on the form TITLES

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Jun-2013 00:00

Hi Steve,

Actually the case with the Forms module is a bit different, as we don't have a URL for the form itself (i.e it does not open up on a dynamic details page) - it has the Page URL, thus it does not have the canonical URLs implementation.

However, please do not hesitate to let us know if you consider this necessary/applicable in some scenario, so we can discuss this and see if we're not missing something?

Regards,
Boyan Barnev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Jun-2013 00:00

We're into this now...I would say most forms exist in only one spot, so it's handle to know where that spot is.

In our case the form is for evaluations, and we pass the sessionid along on the querystring.  Now we have 3-4 forms depending on the evaluation type.  So in order to not hardcode the urls of those, we've had to impliment configelements so we can plop in the form urls.  I was instead hoping with 6...to know the default page they live on....

This thread is closed