Responsive UI lag?

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 04:40

Responsive UI lag?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Jun-2013 00:00

Am I the only one (combination of plugins maybe) who experiences firefox almost totally locking up when I enter the responsive backend UI or try to create a new rule?

The app becomes unresponsive, but it I leave it for a few minutes it comes back to life

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Jun-2013 00:00

Hello Steve,

I tried to reproduce the issue in Firefox, and I only got the browser lagged for 5-6 seconds when I tried to edit  Group of rules with the firebug turned on. I guess this is most probably a plugin related issue.
In my case the lag was short enough to say that it is not a big deal. In your case, it seems a bit longer so I would like to ask you what other plugins you have installed and whether firebug was on while you were experiencing the issue. Still i think some other plugin must affect this issue as well, because the difference is quite big.
I am looking forward to your input so I can explore the issue in more details.

Regards,
Ivan Eftimov
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed