Return code 0; on Publishing / Saving / Deleting

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:27

Return code 0; on Publishing / Saving / Deleting

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Jun-2013 00:00

Hi,

I have a problem with sitefinity, Return code 0;

Since 1 month, Some people has problem with publishing, saving and deleting but me, I'm able to doing my that perfectly with the same configuration. 

I dont understand the problem. We are 5 persons who are using sitefinity and we are 2 with no error.

The error (with google chrome console) was this:
PUT
http://[our adress]/Sitefinity/Services/Workflow/WorkflowService.svc/Mess…itemType=Telerik.Sitefinity.Pages.Model.PageNode&workflowOperation=Publish  ScriptResource.axd:1
Sys.Net.XMLHttpExecutor.executeRequest ScriptResource.axd:1
Sys.Net._WebRequestManager.executeRequest ScriptResource.axd:1
Sys.Net.WebRequest.invoke ScriptResource.axd:1 Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.RequestQueue.execute
ScriptResource.axd:455 Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.RequestQueue.addAndExecute
ScriptResource.axd:459 Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.ClientManager.InvokePut
ScriptResource.axd:208
Telerik.Sitefinity.Workflow.UI.WorkflowMenu._sendMessageWorkflow ScriptResource.axd:159
Telerik.Sitefinity.Workflow.UI.WorkflowMenu._messageWorkflow
ScriptResource.axd:326
Telerik.Sitefinity.Workflow.UI.WorkflowMenu._excecuteWorkflowCommand
ScriptResource.axd:302
Telerik.Sitefinity.Workflow.UI.WorkflowMenu._handleWorkflowButtonCommand
ScriptResource.axd:260 (anonymous function) ScriptResource.axd:1 b

Please help me,

I dont know what I can do to solve this problem. I dont find any threat who help me on this forum.

Thx

Mathieu Picard 

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Jun-2013 00:00

Hello,

A service request to sitefinity workfow fails which can be due to javascript on the page where publishing fails or at the master page template used to create this page. To check if this is the problem test to create new page in the site, but don`t select a template select the option "start from scratch" if this page get published without the problem with Return Code 0; check scripts loaded on this page or its master page (to isolate which script is the problem backup a copy of the site and its database and remove script by script to pinpoint the problematic one).

If the page encounters the same problem then the workflow services support for the site encounter a problem, most probably the cause for this is misconfiguration for .xamlx described in this documentation.

Regards,
Stanislav Velikov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed