RadAsyncUpload label = #ResourceNotFound
RadAsyncUpload Select does not have a label in SF 6. I found the language pack for SF 5.2 but if i install this, the pack downgrade my version 6 site to 5.2 back.
I found this pack here www.sitefinity.com/.../sf-5-1-possible-bug-radasyncupload-control-resourcenotfound
but i need a pack for SF 6.
Can you provide this please?
Please find the attached Language pack to this reply and import it in your 6.0 project. This should do the work.Regards,
Thanks a lot! It is fine now.
Can U please provide language pack for Sitefinity 6.1?
I've used one provided here but it is now showing that my Sitefinity is version 6.0 on dashboard and I still get #resourceNotFound#:RadAsyncUpload:DropZone inside my async upload.
Thanks in advance
Here is how you can fix this on your end:
1. Open the Project manage (6.1 or the version your project is in) and create a new project
2. Login to the backend of the new project and export its language pack (the English one)
3. Download the language pack already provided in this thread (the old one).
4. Scroll to the bottom of the downloaded language pack where you can see the entries for the RadAsyncUpload
5. Copy them over to the pack you have exported from the clean/new project and save.
6. Import the renewed language pack into your project
7. Restart the application
Thanks for quick response. I will try this later and see how it goes.