Question on work flow

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 07:50

Question on work flow

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Jun-2013 00:00

Hi

From the process of approval, if i want different user approve for specify page only, how can i do it?
Or sitefinity didn't had this funtion?

Thanks.
Tom

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Jun-2013 00:00

I found out where is the function setting.
THANK YOU

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Jun-2013 00:00

Hi Tom,

I am glad to hear that you have found this setting. You could find additional information about workflows in our Sitefinity documentation:

www.sitefinity.com/.../workflows

Regards,
Stefani Tacheva
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Jun-2013 00:00

Hi Telerik,

Thank you for your help.
But i found other problem.
Since i want to create an workflow for approval, but all the content need to wait for approval after i created,
I just want a specify content in the page wait for a approval, not all the content.
So how can i do it?

Tom

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Jun-2013 00:00

Hello Tom,

It is not possible to specify content in the page that will wait for a approval. We do not have workflow for widgets implemented. You have the ability to define a workflow for the whole page/pages.

When you create a workflow in Scope section, you should define where the workflow applies, by selecting one of the following:

• All content and pages.
    The workflow will apply to all pages and all content items created using the content modules, except Forms. This includes also any custom modules, created with the Module Builder. The workflow does not apply on categories and tags.
  • Selected only
    Select the checkboxes of the content items or pages, whose lifecycle you want to change.

Regards,
Stefani Tacheva
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed