Sitefinity 6.0 License file not found

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 11:58

Sitefinity 6.0 License file not found

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Jun-2013 00:00

Hi,

I have downloaded the trial version of Sitefinity 6.0 and have a Trial account activated in Telerik, but I am unable to find the sitefinity.lic file in the Sitefinity Directory in my system. Also, in reference to your post, I do not have Manage Keys link anywhere in my Telerik Account. 
How should I get the license key? Kindly reply at the earliest.... Thanks....

This is the point where I have got stuck, shown in the snapshot attached.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply....   I did try to open that page, although it opens me a blank page...    Snapshot attached hereby....

So you don't have a valid domain license then?  If you DO (someone bought it for you to build with) then they'll need to go in and set you as a licensed developer on the account and you'll then see the licenses.

I am working as an individual within my company environment. Is it something like my company needs to register its domain for Sitefinity Free Trial?
 I had downloaded the free trial from the website creating a trial account. But the Installation guide mentions something like Download and Manage your products link, but the link doesnot appear in my telerik account.
Could you please guide me on the same. How can I get my Sitefinity Project Manger to create New Projects.

I believe if you just type in your credientals into that dialog there's the option for a trial license...the "Download" option is for a physically licensed domain file.

You don't need to register\buy the domain license in advance.  It'll work for I believe 30 days before throwing trial messages at you, and after that (or even during) as long as you use localhost you won't see any trial messages.

I did the same, downloading the trial version of Sitefinity Application manager. 
But while creating New project, after giving the path directory and name for new project, in the next step, it is not giving me the option of typing in my credentials.

By default, it throws me an option of locating the license file from my system, which i do not possess. 
Please help me on the same. How could i get the trial sitefinity.lic file downloaded for my application to work?

This is the snapshot of the screen where i get stuck.

This thread is closed