6.0.4210 Google Analytics Bombing out :-(

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:58

6.0.4210 Google Analytics Bombing out :-(

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Jul-2013 00:00

Hi there

Took a site from 4.2 to 6.0.4124 and cant get Analytics to run.

Deleted all .bak configs (dashboard and analytics) even deleted the analytics.config but setup is bombing out.

- Loging to Google works
- Beeing presented with my sites
- Can copy code
- Go to analyitcs 

-> last step results in error 

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Jul-2013 00:00

Hello Markus,

Thank you for contacting us.

Would it be possible to try deleting the Analytics.config and Dashboardpermissions.config files and their bak files. Try configuring the analytics again, if the problem persists, please open a ticket so we I can get the project and debug it. 

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Atanas Valchev
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Well I did delete 3 out of 4 files before but not the dashboardpermission.config.

After deleting this file also it now works.

BUT - What have I deleted with it along?

Markus

Hi,

It contains the information regarding what users/roles can access in the Analytics Dashboard, basically the permissions.

Regards,
Atanas Valchev
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Jul-2013 00:00

You may need to login to your google analytics account through google and allow access. Google was preventing access because they thought the activity of logging in using  sitefinity was someone trying to hack my account. The will be a red bar at the top of your screen when you login to google analytics if this is your problem.

This thread is closed