Responsive bug

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 02:56

Responsive bug

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Jul-2013 00:00

...a 100% layout has the ability to show\hide iteself with custom rules

sf_smallphones_1cols_hide_1

...however those styles are not in the responsive css...so it doesn't work?

Why would one want this you might ask?  We the content might be in 2 seperate places on the page and depending on the viewport you might want to toggle which is visible.

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Jul-2013 00:00

Hi Steve,

We are aware of the issue. It has been logged a s bug. You can vote for it, following the PITS link:
http://www.telerik.com/support/pits.aspx#/details/Issue=15044

Regards,
Jen Peleva
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 09-May-2014 00:00

Dear Jen

feedback.telerik.com/.../99780-responsive-design-if-you-have-a-layout-control-with-1-column-100-you-cannot-h Is this finally beeing worked on.

Somewhat this would make responsive add on work as expected!Sure hope Telerik understands that the highly apraised responsive feature is not working fully!

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 12-May-2014 00:00

Hello Markus,

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by this issue. I have increased the priority of the bug in order to speed up its fix. However, I am not able to give you a time frame for the fix. 

Regards,
Sabrie Nedzhip
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed