language redirects

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 10:55

language redirects

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Jul-2013 00:00

Hi,

Is it possible to disable language redirects? For example stop redirecting page www.abc.de/fgh.aspx to www.abc.de/XX-XX/fgh.aspx and use just a single language version?

Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Aug-2013 00:00

Hello Raul,

Thank you for using our services.

Do you mean that you want to disable the Multilingual feature of your website? You can do that by going to Administration -> Settings -> Languages and remove the languages you don't want to use.

Regards,
Jen Peleva
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Aug-2013 00:00

Hi Jen,

Thank you for your reply,

What I mean is to completely disable the redirection. My guess is if I remove the language, it would still redirect to the only language available? This redirection www.abc.de/LANGUAGE/fgh.aspx is part of site finity, isn't it?

Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Aug-2013 00:00

Hi Raul,

As long as the remaining language is set as a default one from the Language settings (as in the attached image) you will not get a language segment in the url of the page (when you remove the other languages).

Regards,
Jen Peleva
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed