New nav broke site?

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 03:55

New nav broke site?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2013 00:00

Okay so I need the regular menu in one spot and the mobile in another on the site.

So I added 2 nav widgets...in the mobile template I just deleted the kendo menu bits and left the mobile nodes.

...now the app pool just kills itself over and over after about 200megs loaded...I can't get anywhere in the site.  Front-end or backend?

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Aug-2013 00:00

Hello Steve,

Could you provide more detailed steps for reproducing this issue. Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Petya
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Aug-2013 00:00

Should be easy

On a page drop on 2 nav widgets in the same "mode"

- One set to the template to the kendo menu
- On the other create a new template based on the one above, but delete the kendo menu code, scripts, styles...just leave the markup\controls for the mobile transform.

...publish and watch it die

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Aug-2013 00:00

Hello Steve,

I followed your instructions, but I'm not able to reproduce any problems. My site didn't crash. Are you sure there are no additional steps I need to execute? Would you record a short video demonstrating the issue. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Petya
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed