Error when going to content>images after 6.1 upgrade

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 15:37

Error when going to content>images after 6.1 upgrade

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Aug-2013 00:00

Just upgraded to 6.1 from 5.0, followed the proper upgrade path and I can access both the backend and the front end of the website. On my homepage I have images missing that are in the library and when I try to go to content>images in the backend I get the following error...

ContentView control is in Master mode and no MasterViews exist in the Views collection defined by this control.

Full error in the attached file.

Also when I go to edit my homepage in pages, the one with the missing images, I click publish and I get an error 500.

Anyone got any ideas?

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Aug-2013 00:00

Hi Aaron,

The problem is caused by a problem installing the libraries module, go to Administration->Modules and reinstall the Libraries module, this will fix the issue.

Regards,
Petya
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Aug-2013 00:00

Well I think i've moved past this error. I have a support ticket open but this 48hrs in between every reply is killing me and so i'm trying to move this along by posting anywhere I can think to get support.

Here's where I'm at...
That ContentView error i'm just about positive has to do with the fact that I did something wrong with the upgrade process. When upgrading from 5.0-5.2 the upgrade scripts that run in the background produced an error when it got to upgrading the Libraries, shown below but be sure to keep reading past the error, there's more...

Server Error in '/SFIDS' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
  Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.  

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Configuration.Data.XmlConfigProvider.GetXmlCollectionElement(XmlDocument xmlDoc, ConfigElement element, ConfigElementCollection collection, ConfigElementCollection defaultCollection, Boolean isPolicy, XmlElementFactory xmlElementFactory) +174
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Configuration.Data.<>c__DisplayClass7.<GetXmlCollectionItem>b__4(XmlDocument doc) +105
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Configuration.Data.XmlConfigProvider.GetXmlCollectionItem(XmlDocument xmlDoc, IConfigElementItem item, ConfigElementCollection collection, ConfigElementCollection defaultCollection, Boolean isPolicy) +551
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Configuration.Data.XmlConfigProvider.GetXmlCollection(XmlDocument xmlDoc, ConfigProperty property, ConfigElementCollection collection, ConfigElementCollection defaultCollection, Boolean isPolicy) +1303
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Configuration.Data.XmlConfigProvider.GetXmlElement(XmlDocument xmlDoc, ConfigElement config, ConfigElement defaultConfig, String tagName, Type definedType, Boolean isPolicy, XmlElementFactory xmlElementFactory) +416
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Configuration.Data.XmlConfigProvider.GetXmlCollectionElement(XmlDocument xmlDoc, ConfigElement element, ConfigElementCollection collection, ConfigElementCollection defaultCollection, Boolean isPolicy, XmlElementFactory xmlElementFactory) +328
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Configuration.Data.XmlConfigProvider.GetXmlCollectionItem(XmlDocument xmlDoc, IConfigElementItem item, ConfigElementCollection collection, ConfigElementCollection defaultCollection, Boolean isPolicy) +234
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Configuration.Data.XmlConfigProvider.GetXmlCollection(XmlDocument xmlDoc, ConfigProperty property, ConfigElementCollection collection, ConfigElementCollection defaultCollection, Boolean isPolicy) +1303
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Configuration.Data.XmlConfigProvider.GetXmlElement(XmlDocument xmlDoc, ConfigElement config, ConfigElement defaultConfig, String tagName, Type definedType, Boolean isPolicy, XmlElementFactory xmlElementFactory) +416
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Configuration.Data.<>c__DisplayClass1.<SaveElement>b__0(XmlDocument xmlDoc) +163
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Configuration.Data.XmlConfigProvider.SaveElement(ConfigElement config, Func`2 getXmlElement, String relativePath) +116
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Configuration.Data.XmlConfigProvider.LoadSectionFromFile(ConfigSection section, ConfigPolicyHandler policyHandler, String policyName, Boolean withUpgrade) +368
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Configuration.Data.XmlConfigProvider.LoadSection(ConfigSection section, ConfigPolicyHandler policyHandler, String policyName) +81
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Configuration.ConfigSection.Initialize(ConfigProvider provider, ConfigPolicyHandler policyHandler, String policyName, Boolean singlePolicy) +293
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Configuration.ConfigSection.Initialize(ConfigProvider provider) +29
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Configuration.Config.GetSectionInternal(Type sectionType, Boolean safeMode) +268
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Configuration.Config.GetSectionPrivate(Boolean safeMode) +239
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Libraries.Web.LibraryRoute..cctor() +16

[TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Libraries.Web.LibraryRoute' threw an exception.]
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Libraries.Web.LibraryRoute..ctor() +0
   BuildUp_Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Libraries.Web.LibraryRoute(IBuilderContext ) +116
   Telerik.Microsoft.Practices.ObjectBuilder2.BuildPlanStrategy.PreBuildUp(IBuilderContext context) +304
   Telerik.Microsoft.Practices.ObjectBuilder2.StrategyChain.ExecuteBuildUp(IBuilderContext context) +434
   Telerik.Microsoft.Practices.Unity.UnityContainer.DoBuildUp(Type t, Object existing, String name, IEnumerable`1 resolverOverrides) +440

[ResolutionFailedException: Resolution of the dependency failed, type = "Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Libraries.Web.LibraryRoute", name = "(none)".
Exception occurred while: Calling constructor Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Libraries.Web.LibraryRoute().
Exception is: TypeInitializationException - The type initializer for 'Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Libraries.Web.LibraryRoute' threw an exception.
-----------------------------------------------
At the time of the exception, the container was:

Resolving Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Libraries.Web.LibraryRoute,(none)
  Calling constructor Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Libraries.Web.LibraryRoute()
]
   Telerik.Microsoft.Practices.Unity.UnityContainer.DoBuildUp(Type t, Object existing, String name, IEnumerable`1 resolverOverrides) +546
   Telerik.Microsoft.Practices.Unity.UnityContainer.DoBuildUp(Type t, String name, IEnumerable`1 resolverOverrides) +20
   Telerik.Microsoft.Practices.Unity.UnityContainerExtensions.Resolve(IUnityContainer container, ResolverOverride[] overrides) +87
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Libraries.LibrariesModule.Initialize(ModuleSettings settings) +505
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Services.SystemManager.InitializeModule(ModuleSettings settings, InstallContext installContext, Nullable`1 start, Boolean skipLoading) +1078
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Services.SystemManager.Initialize() +1123
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Abstractions.Bootstrapper.RegisterRoutes() +654
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Abstractions.Bootstrapper.Bootstrap() +428
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.SitefinityHttpModule.Init(HttpApplication context) +116
   System.Web.HttpApplication.InitModulesCommon() +192
   System.Web.HttpApplication.InitInternal(HttpContext context, HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers) +1504
   System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetNormalApplicationInstance(HttpContext context) +348
   System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetApplicationInstance(HttpContext context) +200
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr) +286

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272

After working on it for two days I did the last thing I could think to do which was to manually push the version number against the advise of the install instructions. That got me past that problem and I was able to make it to 6.1 however once I did I couldn't access the Libraries and got that error so I assume it just didn't upgrade properly because I bypassed it.

So I reverted the project back to 5.0 (again) and part of what I thought was a problem with 6.1 turns out was also a problem I wasn't aware of in 5.0. See we've never had the system running on the local machine, I've always had to publish it to our staging server to do any testing and with this upgrade I wanted to also fix that problem. So back on 5.0 when I go to edit a page while running locally it loads the content but images are missing and then the loading progress bar just keeps going and doesn't stop. I check the error log and there is this...

Message: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at System.Xml.XmlDownloadManager.GetNonFileStream(Uri uri, ICredentials credentials, IWebProxy proxy, RequestCachePolicy cachePolicy)
   at System.Xml.XmlUrlResolver.GetEntity(Uri absoluteUri, String role, Type ofObjectToReturn)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.OpenUrlDelegate(Object xmlResolver)
   at System.Threading.CompressedStack.runTryCode(Object userData)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
   at System.Threading.CompressedStack.Run(CompressedStack compressedStack, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.OpenUrl()
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
   at System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load(XmlDocument doc, XmlReader reader, Boolean preserveWhitespace)
   at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader)
   at System.Web.UI.WebControls.XmlDataSource.PopulateXmlDocument(XmlDocument document, CacheDependency& dataCacheDependency, CacheDependency& transformCacheDependency)
   at System.Web.UI.WebControls.XmlDataSource.GetXmlDocument()
   at LibertyE2E.Controls.TrackingScriptFetch.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Source\InCharge\BaseLine\Application\SiteFinity\SFIDS\Widgets\TrackingScript\TrackingScriptFetch.ascx.cs:line 138

Category: ErrorLog

Priority: -1

EventId: 0

Severity: Information

Title:Tracking Script Failed

Machine: VM-JAMES

App Domain: 279ae0f9-10-130202915926179232

ProcessId: 5904

Process Name: C:\Program Files (x86)\Telerik\Sitefinity.exe

Thread Name:

Win32 ThreadId:8148

Which looks to me like it cannot find the image it's looking for and gets stuck. The same exact database in the same exact place is not missing those images when the build is run form our development server so it seems that it could be permissions or something blocking my local machine but I have no idea where to look or what to tell our tech so he can look into it. Plus just the fact that it can pull content from the database but doesn't want to pull images tells me it's not just a matter of not connecting to the database cause if it weren't then I would assume i'd get no content and not just no images.

All of these errors seem to be leading to the same issue I just don't know how to fix it.

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Aug-2013 00:00

I have the exact same problem after I upgraded!

I get this error when attempting to access my specific Image Library:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.ContentUI.ContentViewControlDefinition.GetDefaultMasterView() +57
Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.ContentUI.ContentView.DetermineCurrentViewName() +280
Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.ContentUI.ContentView.CreateChildControls() +60
System.Web.UI.Control.EnsureChildControls() +83
System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +42
System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +168
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +974

This is what shows up in my log file though:

----------------------------------------
Timestamp: 8/10/2013 5:32:21 PMMessage: HandlingInstanceID: 9cab1059-8372-4c58-bc70-aa12c4f89036
An exception of type 'System.NullReferenceException' occurred and was caught.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
08/10/2013 10:32:21
Type : System.NullReferenceException, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
Message : Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Source : Telerik.Sitefinity
Help link :
Data : System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
TargetSite : Boolean ImplementsInterface(System.Type, System.Type)
HResult : -2147467261
Stack Trace :    at System.SitefinityExtensions.ImplementsInterface(Type type, Type interfaceType)
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.ContentUI.ContentView.GetCacheDependencyObjects()
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.ContentUI.ContentView.SubscribeCacheDependency()
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.ContentUI.ContentView.CreateChildControls()
   at System.Web.UI.Control.EnsureChildControls()
   at System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal()
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)Additional Info:MachineName : W12
TimeStamp : 8/10/2013 5:32:21 PM
FullName : Telerik.Sitefinity.Utilities, Version=6.1.4300.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b28c218413bdf563
AppDomainName : /LM/W3SVC/23968/ROOT-1-130206294668550141
ThreadIdentity : Anonymous
WindowsIdentity : W12\aspnet_23968
Requested URL : trcacademy.net/class-listings
Category: ErrorLogPriority: 0EventId: 90000Severity: ErrorTitle:Enterprise Library Exception HandlingMachine: W12App Domain: /LM/W3SVC/23968/ROOT-1-130206294668550141ProcessId: 100756Process Name: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\inetsrv\w3wp.exeThread Name: Win32 ThreadId:3260Extended Properties:
----------------------------------------

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Aug-2013 00:00

Hi guys,

I already responded in Samir's ticket, but I'm pasting the response here, as well.

One possible reason for this problem is that the image, documents and video modules haven`t passed the upgrade properly. To fix the problem go to Administration->Modules & Services and locate Libraries and select the option to Deactivate it.

After this select the option to uninstall it (don`t worry none of the images will be lost).

After uninstall select the option to install it again. This time installation should pass successfully.

Regards,
Jen Peleva
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Aug-2013 00:00

Hi,

I was having this issue and did as suggested. I uninstalled the Libraries module (despite the massive warning saying all content and config would be lost - I tried this in a dev environment just in case) and when I tried to reinstall I got the following error:

-

Timestamp: 13/08/2013 14:38:15

Message: HandlingInstanceID: eb916db6-e5d5-4604-96a3-8e61cb1f6362
An exception of type 'Telerik.OpenAccess.Exceptions.DuplicateKeyException' occurred and was caught.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
08/13/2013 15:38:15
Type : Telerik.OpenAccess.Exceptions.DuplicateKeyException, Telerik.OpenAccess, Version=2013.2.611.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7ce17eeaf1d59342
Message : Insert of '731364350-57d8e0f2-8b3d-4cbf-96a4-000000000001' failed: Telerik.OpenAccess.RT.sql.SQLException: Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'pk_sf_presentation_data'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.sf_presentation_data'.
The statement has been terminated. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'pk_sf_presentation_data'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.sf_presentation_data'.
The statement has been terminated.
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning()
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.ConsumeMetaData()
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData()
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at Telerik.OpenAccess.Runtime.Logging.LoggingDbCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at Telerik.OpenAccess.RT.Adonet2Generic.Impl.CommandImp.ExecuteReader()
   at Telerik.OpenAccess.RT.Adonet2Generic.Impl.PreparedStatementImp.execute()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at OpenAccessRuntime.Relational.conn.PooledPreparedStatement.execute()
   at OpenAccessRuntime.Relational.RelationalStorageManager.generateInserts(NewObjectOID oid, Int32 index, ClassMetaData cmd, PersistGraph graph, Int32[] fieldNos, CharBuf s, Object[] oidData, IntArray toUpdateIndexes)
INSERT INTO [sf_presentation_data] ([voa_class], [app_name], [dta], [data_type], [date_created], [id], [last_modified], [nme], [ownr], [theme], [voa_version], [area_name], [condition], [item_id], [control_type], [embedded_template_name], [friendly_control_name], [is_different_from_embedded], [name_for_developers], [resource_assembly_name], [resource_class_id]) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
(set event logging to all to see parameter values)
Source : Telerik.Sitefinity
Help link : 
InnerExceptions : System.Exception[]
FailedObject : NewObjectOID@86d1a450 class=ControlPresentation id=93 realOID=731364350-57d8e0f2-8b3d-4cbf-96a4-000000000001
BackendError : Telerik.OpenAccess.RT.sql.SQLException: Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'pk_sf_presentation_data'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.sf_presentation_data'.
The statement has been terminated. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'pk_sf_presentation_data'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.sf_presentation_data'.
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at Telerik.OpenAccess.Runtime.Logging.LoggingDbCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at OpenAccessRuntime.Relational.RelationalStorageManager.generateInserts(NewObjectOID oid, Int32 index, ClassMetaData cmd, PersistGraph graph, Int32[] fieldNos, CharBuf s, Object[] oidData, IntArray toUpdateIndexes)
Reason : DuplicateKey
CanRetry : False
TargetSite : Void CommitTransaction(System.String)
Stack Trace :    at Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.TransactionManager.CommitTransaction(String transactionName)
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Abstractions.SiteInitializer.SaveChanges(Boolean restoreSecurityCheck)
   at Telerik.Sitefinity.Services.SystemManager.InitializeModule(ModuleSettings settings, InstallContext installContext, Nullable`1 start, Boolean skipLoading)

Additional Info:

TimeStamp : 13/08/2013 14:38:15
FullName : Telerik.Sitefinity.Utilities, Version=6.1.4300.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b28c218413bdf563
AppDomainName : /LM/W3SVC/17/ROOT-1-130208776799540551
Requested URL : xxx/.../modules
Inner Exception
---------------
Type : Telerik.OpenAccess.RT.sql.SQLException, Telerik.OpenAccess.Runtime, Version=2013.2.611.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7ce17eeaf1d59342
Message : Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'pk_sf_presentation_data'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.sf_presentation_data'.
Source : Telerik.OpenAccess.Runtime
Help link : 
ErrorCode : 2627
Number : 2627
ObjectId : 
Description : SQLState=;Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'pk_sf_presentation_data'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.sf_presentation_data'.
TargetSite : Boolean execute()
Stack Trace :    at Telerik.OpenAccess.RT.Adonet2Generic.Impl.PreparedStatementImp.execute()

Inner Exception
---------------
Type : System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException, System.Data, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
Message : Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'pk_sf_presentation_data'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.sf_presentation_data'.
Source : .Net SqlClient Data Provider
Help link : 
Errors : System.Data.SqlClient.SqlErrorCollection
Class : 14
LineNumber : 1
Number : 2627
Procedure : 
Server : 10.245.2.40
State : 1
ErrorCode : -2146232060
TargetSite : Void OnError(System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException, Boolean)
Stack Trace :    at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)

-

The matter of the images being lost aside, how do I reinstall the Libraries module now?

Regards,
Katie

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Aug-2013 00:00

Hi again,

I raised a support ticket for the follow up issue I experienced, regarding re-installing the Libraries module after it has been uninstalled and threw the error in my previous post. This is the response:

-

There is a duplicate value in table sf_presentation_data that have to be deleted manually.

1. Backup the database
2. Execute this SQL Query in the database to

DELETE FROM sf_presentation_data
WHERE     (id = '57d8e0f2-8b3d-4cbf-96a4-000000000001')

For some reason the original id is longer 731364350-57d8e0f2-8b3d-4cbf-96a4-000000000001 use the values after the first dash.

This deletes the row from the error message. If another error occurs  get the ID of the problematic column from the error message and execute the delete again. You can get the problematic ID by trying to install the module again.

Always try this on backup first, please.

Repeat the process until you can access the images in the backend.

-

I tried this and it seems to have sorted my problem - the Libraries module is now working again.

Regards,
Katie

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Aug-2013 00:00

Thank you for sharing this info.  It just helped me to solve this problem on an upgraded site.

Cheers,
- Marc

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Mar-2014 00:00

[quote]Marc Baron said:Thank you for sharing this info.  It just helped me to solve this problem on an upgraded site.
  [/quote]

x2!!  Thank You!

This thread is closed