Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 09:39

Market place paging not working when filtered

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Sep-2013 00:00

www.marktold.com/screencast/sf_marketplace_paging.swf

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Sep-2013 00:00

Hello Markus,

First of all, let me apologize for the slow response time. Thanks for letting us know about this bug - it was added to our backlog. 

It will be fixed with one of the next updates of the website. Meanwhile, if we can help with anything else - do not hesitate to contact us again.

Please, excuse us for the caused inconvenience!

Regards,
Emil
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Apr-2014 00:00

Dear Emil

1/2 year later this bug is still not fixed. 

Its really a shame if you need google to get to a language file in marketplace :-/

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Apr-2014 00:00

Well well, Today I got the update in progress message and saw that sitefinity.com is now on 6.3.5016 but guess what . paging in marketplace when filtered still does not work.

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Apr-2014 00:00

Hello Markus,

Unfortunately, this turned out to be a bigger issue than we anticipated and that is why it is still not fixed. However, we have raised the priority of the problem and it will soon be fixed.
I apologize for the discomfort.

Regards,
Svetoslav Petsov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed