6.1 SP2 Image gallery from nested library thumb size

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 10:11

6.1 SP2 Image gallery from nested library thumb size

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Sep-2013 00:00

Unless its me or my setup

You can not set the thumb size in a gallery widget if you select a nested image library.

I can understand that the nested libraries take the resizing from the master library. 

BUT

If you can not set the thumb size for nested galleries the gallery widget is UNUSABELE as in worthless!

I hope its my setup and not another but we have to vote and wait for.

www.marktold.com/screencast/sf_gallery_thumb_image_size.swf

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Sep-2013 00:00

@Telerik

Should I open a ticket to find out if this is a bug or a problem with my solution?

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Sep-2013 00:00

Hello Markus,

I was able to reproduce the described behaviour on my test 6.1 SP2 project. I have consulted with our dev team and it seems that this is a bug. I have created a PITS issue where you can track the status for it. I also updated your Telerik points. Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Sep-2013 00:00

Dear Kaloyan

Less Pits more fix!

This is urgent. Again : If you can not set the thumb size for nested galleries the gallery widget is UNUSABELE as in worthless!

Sing along: Another one finds a bug :-)

Markus

PS: Did the Telerik Points programm die? I have not seen any point for any bugs reported in a long time :-(  

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Sep-2013 00:00

@Telerik

Sorry to start bitching again but will this be fixed in 6.2

Core functionallity of nested libraries is broken!!!!!!

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Sep-2013 00:00

Hi Markus,

I have logged this bug with very high priority, but I can't say for which release it will be fixed.

Please accept our apologies for the caused inconvenience.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed