LoginWidget handleRejectedUser=true?

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 16:50

LoginWidget handleRejectedUser=true?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Sep-2013 00:00

Anyone else getting the handleRejectedUser=true appended to the querystring on login with the loginwidget?

...it's a successful login

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Sep-2013 00:00

Hi,

I am not able to reproduce the result you are having and Sitefinity is not using a parameter with such name in anyway. Is by any chance your LoginWidget customized? Would you please give us a bit more info on the steps needed to reproduce the issue.

Regards,
Desislav Bonchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Sep-2013 00:00

2 sites (at least), 0 customizations

This is the LoginWidget on a custom page, not the /Sitefinity login

However before you say "is not using a parameter with such name" you might want to just search the source code ;) ...12 matches for "handleRejectedUser"

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Sep-2013 00:00

Hello Steve,

You have been given an answer in the support ticket opened for this inquiry. Feel free to share the information provided in this forum thread. 

Regards,
Pavel Benov
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Oct-2013 00:00

I too have a similar issue.

I have a cusotm membership provider for the login page insite sitefinity. (not the login page used to log onto Sitefinity itself. that uses default membership).

Custom mebership talks to a "InMemory list" of users for now. (this will be either replaced by database ot webservices). Is it possible to do something like this?

what is the best way to do this?

Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Oct-2013 00:00

I, too, am having the same issue with the LoginWidget appending handleRejectedUser=true to the query string. Can someone please post to the thread whatever was provided to Steve as an answer? It would be much appreciated -

Thanks,

Melyssa

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Nov-2013 00:00

Hello guys,

Being able to see this query string parameter was a bug in the system which we have resolved in the 6.2 release. Please make a test upgrade and let us know if you are still experiencing the problem. 

Regards,
Pavel Benov
Telerik

This thread is closed