Return Code 0, Json, Custom Designer

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:59

Return Code 0, Json, Custom Designer

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Oct-2013 00:00

Hi guys,
I just create a Designer for my Custom Widget and went i try to Edit the content my Widget show this Error : Return Code 0

And i have this in my Log :

Type : System.Web.HttpException, System.Web, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
Message : Server cannot set status after HTTP headers have been sent.

My issues is because i use this code in my Controller for trimming my Json result. Because i d'ont want he return me a partial View();
My Code :

protected override void OnActionExecuting(ActionExecutingContext filterContext)

if (Request.IsAjaxRequest())
                Response.Clear();

base.OnActionExecuting(filterContext);

protected override void OnResultExecuted(ResultExecutedContext filterContext)

if (Request.IsAjaxRequest())
                Response.End();

base.OnResultExecuted(filterContext);

So if you have the same problem d'ont use : if (Request.IsAjaxRequest()).

Use a Boolean for just executing the action on the good request because now the code was executed on every Ajax Request.

I Hope this help.

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Oct-2013 00:00

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community. As a token of appreciation I have increased your Telerik points accordingly. 

Regards,
Pavel Benov
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed